5 Secrets to getting rid of acne without going to the doctor
Are you often bothered by acne? Do you want to know the best ways of getting rid of them and live a peaceful life? If you need a sure shot way of getting rid of acne’s without rushing to a doctor, this article might help you.
Most of us have battled acne at some or the other point in time. While it can lead to an inferiority complex and affect ones social life, acne is not the end of life. There are various ways and means to treat this condition and get rid of it for good.
Acne is one of the most hated yet most common problems faced by adults and teenagers. Though teenagers get it because of hormonal changes during their puberty, but with today’s unhealthy and busy lifestyles, adults are also affected by acne. When you see acne on your face, you always wonder when it is going to disappear. What you do is, instead of working on removing the acne, you tend to avoid people and start staying indoors. It is a very depressing and frustrating problem.
Many people choose to take medications to overcome this problem, but this can be a short term solution and may have some side effects as well. Modification in your lifestyle is the only solution that can help you in getting rid of acne completely forever. This is a more natural approach and doesn’t have any kind of side effects.
Some of the steps that you can take to live acne-free life are as follows:
1. Eating balanced and healthy diet: Eat more cereals, bread, vegetables and fruits. Reduce dairy foods, red meat or foods that are enriched with salt and fat. Have fish at least twice in a week. Fish is filled with protein and doesn’t contain high saturated fat.
2. Water treatment: You should drink at least 2 liters of water daily. Drinking water can not only make you feel clean and healthy but it also keeps your skin well hydrated. It helps in cleaning the dead cells from your skin.
3. Take enough rest: Every night you should try to sleep before 12 am and make sure you sleep at least 7 hours in a day. Most importantly, sleep properly at night. Body will be doing self recover when your sleep. Natural self-recovery provided by your own body the best medication that any doctor can provide ever. If you eat good food and sleep well at night, you will definitely be able to live a healthy life without acne.
4. Regular exercises: Exercise is good for you health, I am sure you must have heard it million times but how can exercise help you in getting rid of acne? Exercise makes your body to generate endorphins. Endorphins are the chemicals that help you to feel happy and reduce stress as well. Exercise also gives you a good sleep at night. Choose exercises like brisk walking, swimming, kickboxing, cycling, jogging etc. where you move different parts of your body.
5. Wash your face properly: You should clean your hands before you wash your face. Use a good cleanser on your face, use your fingertips to massage your face in circular motion gently. Start with forehead, move down to your nose and then cheeks. Make sure to use cleaner that contains natural elements.