Alzheimer and Its Association with Other Disorders
These researchers have even noted changes in the metabolic factors such as cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar and triglycerides. Readings in high range with two or more than two of these groups fall into the classification of metabolic irregularities which are identified as danger factors for a lot of situations comprising cardiovascular disorder, dementia and diabetes.
It is not tricky for most health conscious people to know that high blood pressure and sugar, triglycerides and abnormal cholesterol with obesity show up the way to the big storm with lethal health problems.
- Alzheimer’s disease is a brain disorder of unidentified reason that shows the way to dementia.
- A lot of individuals with his particular disorder are over the age of 65.
- There are 10 major signs of Alzheimer’s disorder which are namely loss of memory, issues with language, finding problem in doing familiar tasks, confusion to time and place, deprived or reduced judgment, issues with abstract thinking, mislaying things, quick changes in mood or behavior, transformation in personality and loss of initiative.
- Individuals with warning signs of dementia must be well analyzed prior they get tagged with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Since there is no proper treatment for this disorder, curing sessions are easily accessible to lessen a lot of signs which trigger suffering.
The major risk factor for this disorder is old age. With the increased population across the globe, the rate of occurrence of this disorder still keeps in continuation to increase. Nearly ten percent of the people over the age of 65 and 56 percent of those suffer from this disease. Until and unless new treatments are built up to reduce the expectancy of developing this sickness, the number of people with this in the United States is likely to be 8 million by the year 2018.
There are even genetic actors for this disorder. A lot of people put up with this only after the age of 70. On the other hand, 3 to 6 percent of the patients develop the disease in the fifth decade of life i.e. when people are in their mid forties or fifties.