Apcalis Oral Jelly – For Quick Results under the Belly
Apcalis oral jelly is the most effective way to treat erectile dysfunction in men, especially designed for older men and men who are pharmacophobic and have problems swallowing hard pills. This is considered as the safe and efficient way to treat impotency. The major ingredient of this medication is Tadalafil which is a well known product to treat the cause and has long lasting effects.
The dosage of apcalis oral jelly is about 20mg and it’s effective in about 20-30 minutes and lasts for up to 36 hours if the person is sexually stimulated. The reason apcalis jelly acts faster is because of its jelly form and it mixes quickly with the bloodstream creating faster effects as compared to any hard pill because hard pills take time to dissolve and act with the blood stream.
This medication works by inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme which is considered as the main cause of erectile dysfunction. The blood flow in the penile arteries is boosted with this medication thus giving the user better hard on that will make him last for longer in bed.
Precautions for Apcalis Oral Jelly:
- If you are a heavy smoker or if you consume excess of alcohol then please consult your medical practitioner before consuming apcalis oral jelly.
- If you consume drugs which contain nitrates then do not consume this medication.
- Apcalis jelly reacts with medication which is used to cure blood pressure, fungal infections and microlide antibiotics.
- Grape juice should be avoided with this medicine before or even after consuming it.
Some Warnings with Apcalis Oral Jelly:
- Always check for the expiration date of this medication.
- Keep this medication away from the reach of women and children.
- Lower the alcohol intake as it may delay the effect of the medicine or may even lead to side effects.
Men who suffer from kidney and liver disorders are advised not to consume apcalis oral jelly.