Causes and Cures for Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is nothing but a medical term used for enlarged breasts in males. These frustrating situations have been creating a complication for most the men. There are several reasons that cause enlarged breasts in male which is not quite a concern for those who are experiencing this complication. Though, surgery is the only procedure that is considered to be effective in treating this complication.
However, you can also treat it naturally without undergoing any surgical procedures. but before getting known with the treatments, have look on the causes that can have its an adverse effect on triggering Gynecomastia.
What causes Enlarged Male Breasts?
- Hypogonadism triggers enlarged breasts in male. Inadequate levels of testosterone can make indications of Gynecomastia.
- Other common reasons include steroid abuse, obesity or overweight, intake of prohibited substances may also pose hazards for Gynecomastia.
- Health conditions such as liver or kidney failure, hyperthyroidism, malnutrition and aging.
- Moreover, certain medications may also trigger the size of male breast size such as anti-androgens, ulcer medications, tricyclic antidepressants, chemotherapy, anxiety medicines, and heart medications.
Natural ways to treat Gynecomastia or Reduce Male Breast:-
- Have a control over the intake of calories and ensure to eliminate about 500 to 1,000 calories from the everyday diet.
- Go for healthy foods. Avert fattening foods that are greasy, processed artificially or processed.
- Follow a daily diet with high amounts of nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits. Lean meats, fish, low fat dairy and poultry items are recommended as well.
- Ensure to have an efficient planned out eating schedule for complete day. Control your food cravings by consuming six different yet small meals within an entire day.
- Stay away from prohibited drugs and alcohol consumption that would set off gynecomastia.
Exercising Regime to Control Male Breasts
- Regular exercise may help you out. Pursue simple exercises such as jumping jacks may help in decreasing the excess buildup of fats in the breast area.
- Strength-building and cardio exercises helps in developing muscles that ultimately assists in reducing the fats near the breast. However, these exercises must be performed under the guidance of fitness coach.
- Exercises that enhance the level of metabolism will pick up the pace of your fat-burning process. These are the gap training workouts that assist in boosting up the heart rate.
However, it is always a better option to naturally cure health problems rather than getting a surgery done. Similar goes with this case. Consult your dermatologist or Gynecomastia surgeon to treat this embarrassing and frustrating condition.