Effective cures for Hair loss
From decades, hair fall has been the major problem faced my men as well as women. Starting from the hereditary troubles to hormonal imbalances, chemical damages to stress, there are multifold of reasons that cause hair loss. It is assumed that losing 100 strands of hair of daily basis is normal. But in case if you are losing more than that, it can really be a cause for concern.
Too much hair loss can really be a frustrating problem. It is understandable that no one would love to lose their beautiful crowning glory. If you are searching for effective treatment to tackle with your hair fall troubles, the lookout for the actual reasons of it before you initiate with any medications. Stumble upon the below given treatments to deal with infuriating hair fall issues.
- Once you have found the actual reason of your hair loss issues, then half of your trouble is solved. Then, immediately visit the dermatologist to get better treatment.
- Have a check on the foods that you are eating. Spicy or fatty foods can lead to hair loss, while diet with low fats helps in slowing down the duration of balding. Also, go for the foods that contain high amounts of phytochemicals and antioxidants. Moreover, diets that ate high in silica and sulfur like garlic, eggs, carrots, brown rice, apricots, onions and garlic. Another great food to gulp down is soy. This is because it comprises of phytochemicals that obstructs that formation of hormone which triggers hair loss.
- Reduce the intake of sugary, processed foods, fried and salty foods to reverse hair fall problems.
- Intake lots of fluids particularly during the hot season and binge fresh veggies and fruits that will not only help in improving the health of your hair but will also keep your strong and healthy from within.
- Stress can cause extensive lifestyle, thus follow a well going lifestyle with enough sleep and rest as well.
- Aromatherapy is also one of the best solutions for treating hair loss problems. a mixture of bay leaf and lavender essential oil can help in stimulating the scalp and at the same time also facilitates growth of new hair. You can also try out other vital oils like lemon, grapefruit, basil, arnica, Roman chamomile and rosemary that have potentials to prevent hair fall and to stimulate hair growth.
- Smoking and consuming alcohols also elevates hair fall problems thus it’s better to avoid them.
- Vital vitamins and nutrients like biotin, vitamin B, iron and magnesium also assists in preventing hair loss problems.