Effective ways to deal Impotency and Infertility in men!
For younger boys, it is not the time yet, but in the upcoming years you might also crave to become dad and take pleasure of sexual act with your wife that too without any annoying troubles of Impotency or Dysfunction. With the growing technology and changing lifestyle, impotency and infertility have been the common issues seen among men. Controlling your hectic going lifestyle in the younger age can actually helps in avoiding the future symptoms of infertility or impotency problems.
Most men get confused in set apart the difference between Impotency and Infertility. They both are not so closely linked but still can create problems in easy going married life. Impotency is an inability of a man to sustain and attain the desired erection for a pleasure sexual act. There are several causes that can make a man impotent, including diabetes, muscle or nerve damage in accidents, smoking, use of laptops, certain medications and many more.
Infertility on the other hand, is a condition where man lacks potential to make his partner pregnant. A totally impotent can posses fertility status, also, there are cases where men completely take in the pleasure of act that too with normal potency.
Both the conditions can hugely affect a smooth going relationship. Avoiding these bothersome issues can actually enhance the chances of undergoing a worried and frustrating sexual life. Thus, have a look on below given helpful tips that contribute in reducing the future worries of Impotency and Infertility.
1) If you are a smoker, then it’s the high time to know its causes, and of course, you need to quit Smoking
2) Wearing tight pants can also be the reason behind impotency or later infertility in men, thus avoid pulling over tights and consider briefs or boxers in its place.
3) It is also seen that riding bicycle or motorcycle can cause impotency, thus ensure that your bikes have soft and comfortable seats.
4) Have healthy diet and consume foods with low cholesterol and fats. Also, make sure that your body gets enough amounts of Vitamin E and C.
5) Exercise daily and try making it as your daily routine.
6) Most importantly, do not make use of laptops on your lap heat coming from laptop can affect your testicles and cause infertility in men. Thus, it is better to place laptops on table.