Exercises women should do for cardiovascular strength
Men are considered stronger than women but that doesn’t mean that women should not take care of their health. Due to this negligence, women are more affected by the cardiovascular diseases than men. But if you wish to have a nice and healthy life then you should take care of your body properly. Following are some ways through which you can keep your heart healthy.
Exercises at gym:
Exercises do keep your body healthy and help you to stay fit. As we grow old, the need to stay fit increases and so does your attention towards your body. Following are few exercises which can help your heart to stay fit and active.
- Treadmill workout: If you visit gym on a regular basis than you should increase your time on treadmill. This would help you to burn calorie and also would make your heart stay fit.
- Walking: Walking is recommended for everyone. So, whenever you find time you should walk. And those who don’t go gym regularly should include this in their daily life so that their heart pumps blood properly without any problem.
- Cycling: Whenever you get time, do cycling. It is important as muscle of your entire body gets active with this. Go for hiking if you get time.
Exercise that can be done at home:
If it is not possible for you to take out time to visit gym regularly then follow some home exercises in the morning to make your health better.
- Jumping: Put your legs and keens apart. Now, bend your knees and bring your hand to your thighs. Jump up and stretch your hands in such a way that your entire body is getting stretched. Land softly and repeat it.
- Jump rope: Your maximum muscles are active when you jump rope. This helps you to have a smooth flow of blood. Remember, smooth flow means your heart is pumping perfectly.
- Star jump: Stand with your hands on the side of the body. Bend your knee slightly and jump while stretching your arms and legs apart. Make a shape of a star. Land softly and then repeat it.
- Squats: Stand with your legs apart. Put your hands on the side of the body or parallel to the ground. Now, bend your knees till you your thighs are parallel to the ground. Make sure that your back is straight and your knees are not extended over the toes. Then come back to the normal position and jog or walk on the spot for at least 45 seconds to recover.
- Tap back: For this, step your one leg back and swing your arms parallel to the ground. Look at front to keep your shoulder and hips straight. Make sure that your knee is not extending over your feet while you are stepping back. Repeat this with other leg. During this exercise you have to keep your heel of the leg which is stepping back on the ground all the time.
It is important that we take care of your health properly. If we neglect it, we would face troubles in future. These above exercises would help you to keep your heart pumping perfectly without any problem.