It’s Time to Know the Problems related with “Obesity”!
Obesity is the serious health concern that is characterized with the increasing level of body fats. Most certainly, you may success in managing certain amount of excessive body fats but if the level keeps on increasing then, it is the severe hazard for different health problems. This may include diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and other sorts of illness. Luckily, going through balanced diet, physical exercises and little alteration in your lifestyle you can positively conflict against your bulgy body.
Reasons behind obesity:
Although fatness can be the consequence of hormonal imbalances or other genetic aspects but the most general cause for you to put on weight is due to an unhealthy disparity flanked by the amount of fats or calories you consume and burn throughout daily exercise or physical activities.
Other aspects that can be the reason for obesity:
- Eating wrong diet: Consuming wrong foodstuffs like the one that have large amount of calories such as junk foods can make you fall prey for obesity.
- Medication: – There are certain medications that can lead you to put on extra weight. Thus, have a work with your doctor about the particular medicines you are consuming.
- Health conditions: Some health troubles like Cushing’s syndrome, depression, Hypothyroidism i.e. low levels of thyroxin hormone can also make you gain extra body fats.
- Lack of physical activity: Lack of physical activities or failure in burning the calories then you are bound to increase your weight.
- Pregnancy: it natural for women to gain certain amount of weight during her carrying days. But post child birth it becomes complicated for women to lose the weight that was put on during her pregnancy months. This can lead her to be obese.
Complications associated with obesity:-
- Diabetes mellitus
- Sleep disorders
- Liver disease
- Formation of fats in your blood vessels
However, being consistent your eating habits and exercising regularly can help in reducing the body fats. Avoid eating snacks in intervals and whilst check your weight frequently.