Lack of Vaginal Lubrication…? Get the right solution to deal with it!
Vaginal dryness is a common health problem that triggers most of the women at some points of their life. Due to less lubrication of vagina, a woman might have to face a painful and less pleasurable sexual act. There are several reasons behind this so called vaginal dryness including irritation in the delicate vaginal tissues, hormonal changes, and at times lack of desire or even anxiety. Both psychological and physiological problems can be the reason behind vaginal dryness. However, you need to figure out the actual source that triggers such discomfort.
The very initial step to treat the problem of lack of lubrication is by knowing the causes that can lead this complication in women. Below given are some of the causes of vaginal dryness, have a look!
- Hormonal changes: hormonal changes are the most common basis of lack in vaginal lubrication. This normally includes reduction in the level of estrogens during breast feeding, pre- menopause, and menopause or after pregnancy. Treatments related with cancer like radiation to the pelvis or chemotherapy can also lessen the estrogen level and reduce the lubrication of vagina. For better vaginal health it is necessary to balance the level of estrogen in the body.
- Unsatisfactory arousal: in most of the cases, it is observed that women faces les lubrication due to lack of communications, sexual problems with partner or because of low libido. Also, if the partner performs poor or has premature ejaculation, a woman might face vaginal dryness.
- Medications: Several medications of cold, allergy, or asthma contain antihistamines in it. This antihistamine causes a drying effect that in directly leads in reducing lubrication of vagina.
- Anxiety: When the normal vaginal lubrication doesn’t takes place, there might be some emotional and psychological aspects such anxiety and stress can also wreak destruction on sexual needs and show the way to vaginal dryness. Even if the woman is nervous, the flow of blood becomes insufficient to reach the pleasure thereby causing vaginal dryness.
- Irritant: there are several women who are allergenic to the fragmented chemicals used in the perfumes, soaps or hygiene products and dyes. Some irritants like towels and underwear can also cause vaginal dryness.