Reasons behind the Frustrating Baldness Problem
Baldness is one of the most common and annoying hair problems that people face, mostly men. Although, in the natural cycle, hair loss is the generally seen but excessive loss of hair can actually be a reason for concern. A particular strand of hair usually grows for certain span of time and gradually it gets replaced by a new strand. Well, if the hair fall rate is higher than the chances of getting bald increases. Thus, it’s better to be familiar with its main cause and get treated at the earliest.
What is the basis of Baldness?
- Hormonal Imbalance: The imbalance in the hormones is the most common reason behind baldness. Polycystic ovaries, increasing or decreasing thyroid hormone levels, higher blood insulin levels, elevated levels of testosterone or any other similar circumstances can lead to extreme loss of scalp hair.
- Child Birth: In various cases, it has been noticed that women tend to lose their hair after giving birth to her new baby. This happens due to increasing hormone levels. But, this kind of hair loss is reversible as after a period of time the body starts to recover thereby giving a stop to hair fall problems.
- Stress: Another major reason commonly linked with premature balding is sleeplessness and stress. Not having an adequate amount of sleep can make your hair thinner at an early age. Thus it is extremely important to get 8 hours of sleep every day.
- Genetic Causes: Furthermore, Genetics on the larger scale also causes baldness. You might show signs of baldness due to the hereditary genes which pass on to you from your parents and grandparents.
- Scalp Infections: Premature baldness can trigger due to different complications like Scalp infections, dandruff, fungal infections, eczema and bacterial infections. Other skin infection like seborrhea and psoriasis can also be one of the causes for baldness.
- Psychological Factors: Certain psychological conditions can also lead to baldness. People those are suffering from extreme depression, stress, or anxiety, be inclined to become more prone to balding. However, proper treatment for psychological problems can reduce the hair fall.
- Some medicines and its side effects: Baldness can be a result of side effects of certain medications, particularly steroids. Some diuretics or chemotherapy can also trigger baldness.