Secrets to uphold Weight Loss
Firstly, you must acknowledge the fact that maintaining your lifestyle and the achieved weight loss will take the same dedication and concentration that you invested in losing your weight. Read further to find out as what it actually takes in maintaining the weight loss.
- You might be on some weight loss regimen for a long time and you might not be having any idea about the number of calories that you need to take in. You can find this on internet.
- Get a proper idea about the number of calories that you are shedding. Here, strap a pedometer and aim for 10 to 15k steps every day. A proper pedometer will help you find out the number of calories that you have successfully burned. Do not be disheartened in case the results you see were not what you wished for.
- You may supplement movement and activity to the day by taking up the staircase, walking around or parking your car away from the usual place. If working for the entire day, then take some time off from the schedule and go for walking with your colleagues. You may even join a gym or exercise class. If budget is a constraint here, then consider having a bicycle.
- Try out around five distinct yoga techniques daily. Check out a nice DVD or book for the same. Know that even a bit of efforts from your side will help you maintain the lost weight and body.
- Check your body weight once in every week though you may get a notion of your weight and body by the fit of your clothes that you wear daily.
- Get all the information pertaining to your daily activity, weight and height. Input all the details in your PC and check out the number of calories as well as the activity level that you ought to pursue daily. In case you miss a day or week, then simply dive back into the same. This goes the same if you bomb your new diet to maintain the lost weight, simply get back on the track.
- Avoid temptations and binge eating during night. Instead, consider having raising, bars, carrots, almonds, apples, etc and make sure that you always intake adequate water.
- Try out different and new foods. In case you need some cooking suggestions, then head towards the local library to check out some nice books.
- Avoid for around two hours before retiring to bed. This allows the body to digest the consumed food and get sound sleep as well.
- When dining out, it is advisable to share your meal so that you do not gulp in excessive calories. Further, skip out the breadbasket if you taking it. Resist from social pressures as much as possible when it comes to eating.
So these are only a few handful tips to help you maintain weight loss, as there are more such helpful suggestions on internet, all you need to do is research and embark on them rigorously.