Simple ways to beat back pain
Do you face problem in getting up early in the morning due to your back pain? Do you find it difficult to sit straight because of it? Is back pain troubling you to live a normal and the good life? Well, then don’t worry about it. We bring to you some of the easy exercises which will help you get rid of your back aches.
- Knee to chest stretch: Lie on your back and put your hand on your chest. Now, bend your knees and your feet flat to the surface. Now, bring your one knee to the chest with the help of your both hands. Be in this position for about 30 seconds and then return to the normal position. Now, repeat the same with the other leg. And then repeat it with both the legs. Do this exercise daily in the morning and one at night.
- Lower back rotational stretch: Lie down on your back. Bent your knees and your feet flat to the surface. Keeping your shoulders firmly on the floor move your bent knees to one side. Then come back to the original position. Now, bend it to the other side. Repeat it for three to four times. Do it regularly.
- Touch your toe: Stand straight with your legs apart. Stretch your hands side wards. Now, with your left hand bent to touch your right foot. Then again come back to the original position. Now, repeat the same with the opposite hand. Do this regularly. This is good for lower back.
- Wall squats: Stand 10 to 12 inches away from the wall. Lean back till your whole back touches the wall. Keep pressing your back on the wall and slide down till your knees are slightly bent. Hold on till the count of 10. Then carefully slide back up the wall. Repeat this for 8 to 10 times.
- Heel raise: Stand on your feet and slowly raise heels up and down. Repeat this 10 times. It is good for lower back.
- Bridge exercise: Lie down on your back. Keep your knee bent and your foot flat on the surface. Keeping your head and shoulders on the ground, raise your hips up from the line of the knees. Be in this position till the three long deep breaths. Then slowly return to the normal position and repeat.
- Bird/dog style: Stand on your knees and hands. For dog style, lift one leg and extend it behind you. Be in this position for five seconds. Now, slowly get back to the normal position. Repeat the same with other leg. For bird style, raise the opposite hand of the raised and extended leg.
- Seated lower back exercise: Sit on an armless chair or stool. Fold your left leg over your right leg. Briskly putting your right elbow on the outside of the left leg twist on the side. Repeat this exercise with other leg and hand position.
- Aerobics: Aerobics is anyway good for your health. They help you to circulate the blood in your entire body smoothly. This also allows your body muscles to get active and strengthen them.
If someone is going through back pain then the entire day goes bad. We are in a bad mood for the rest of the day. The mentioned exercise would help you to get rid of the pain and make you feel fresh and energetic.