Suhagra – All you need to know about
Suhagra is similar to the branded Viagra and works the same way; it’s efficient, reliable, and as cost effective medication to treat impotency in men. Suhagra is the product of drug manufacturer Cipla and it produces quality medications which are approved by FDA and can be used in United States.
Suhagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction, which is actually a condition caused by many reason. It could be because of troubled lifestyle, psychological or physical condition. Since impotency is most commonly addresses to older men, now even younger men suffer from this heart breaking syndrome. Suhagra is the safest bet to treat impotency since its easily available and reliable.
Suhagra contains Sildenafil Citrate which is a PDE5 inhibitor. It blocks the enzyme which causes impotency in men thus relaxing the arteries in the penile region and it increases the blood flow giving the required hard on. Suhagra needs to be consumed at least 30 to 60 minutes before performing the sexual activity and the effect of the dosage lasts for at least 4 to 6 hours.
Suhagra does have some side effects like any other medication and these side effects do fade away after some time. The most common side effects being stomach upset, headache and dizziness. Suhagra can lead to serious problems if consumed by patients suffering from heart diseases, or liver and kidney disorders.
Advantages of Suhagra:
- Suhagra is pocket friendly and is a generic form of the blue pill.
- It can be ordered from any online pharmacy.
- Sildenafil Citrate is the active constituent used in suhagra and in branded Viagra, the composition is the same. It’s safe and reliable.
- Suhagra can cause severe side effects, so doctor’s recommendation is necessary before consuming it.
- It cannot be consumed by all men, especially by those who suffer from liver, kidney, heart and cardiovascular disorders.