Waive Off ED with Kamagra Polo
Kamagra Polo pills come in polo shapes and thus, the name. The tablets quickly dissolve within minutes of consumption. The pill is available in mint, pineapple, lemon and strawberry flavors. The effects last for around 4-6 hours, but many men have reported to experience prolonged effects.
Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient of Kamagra Polo. This ingredient belongs to PDE-5 family, a kind of vasodilator. The tablet works by dilating your blood vessels specially those around the penile area. This further permits adequate flow of blood towards your penis resulting in stronger and harder erections. However, you need to note that Kamagra Polo is not an aphrodisiac and thus, physical stimulation is essential for the drug to work effectively.
Guidelines for Consumption:
- The safest dosage is 100mg in a day
- The medication starts to work within one hour of intake and the effects are visible after a period of 45 minutes
- Always remember to intake the pill with water
- Avoid consuming fatty or oily foods when on Kamagra Polo or before taking it
- Keep away from alcohol, as it might reduce the medicine’s efficiency
Some of the mild and common side effects encountered after the consumption of Kamagra Polo are as follows:
Dryness of eyes
Facial flushing or redness
These are temporary side effects and fade away within a few hours. You may counteract these effects by increasing your water intake.
Some less common adverse effects include:
Sensitivity to light
Slight blue vision
These less commonly seen side effects are not hazardous and usually fade away as the body gets used to the medication. Usually, patients reporting these less common side effects do not have to stop the consumption of Kamagra Polo.
Some severe side effects that call for instant medical attention are:
Loss of hearing and vision
Painful erections lasting for more than four hours
Although these effects are very rare to occur, but in case you encounter any of these, then stop taking the mediation and seem instant medical assistance.
Men undergoing treatment for any of the following health conditions or are enduring from any ongoing medical condition must consult their doctors before taking Kamagra Polo:
- Cardiovascular or heart problems such as ventricular outflow obstruction or aortic and subaortic stenosis
- Severe arrhythmia, stroke or heart attack
- Coronary artery illness triggering unstable angina or cardiac failure
- Blood pressure problems such as hypotension and hypertension or patients with imbalanced blood pressure levels
- High and low blood pressure problems
- Genetic disorder of retina i.e. retinitis pigmentosa
- Sickle cell or related anemia
- HIV infection particularly
- Organ donor receivers
Kamagra Polo is certainly a wonder drug to set you free from the clutches of ED, but you ought to keep in mind the precautions and follow the dosage instructions as mentioned by your physician to derive the best results without affecting your health.