Walk away from the problems of ED with Generic Levitra
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a medical condition, wherein a man is unable to attain and sustain natural erections thus, affecting his sexual life to the core. The causes for ED are many and a few primary reasons are nervous system problems, diabetes, hypertension, depression, stress, anxiety, etc.
Generic Levitra is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) medicine to treat the problems of impotency. However, you ought to follow the guidelines as specified by your physician to reap optimum benefits of this medication without inviting any unwanted or harmful effects.
The primary ingredient of Generic Levitra is Vardenafil, which is an excellent PDE-5 inhibitor. Despite of being generic, the medicine is as effective as its branded counterpart. The medication is available in a number of dosages and you can choose the one depending upon the severity of the problem and your health state.
The medication works by boosting the blood flow towards the reproductive organ by getting rid of the obstructions in the blood vessels and arteries that hamper the flow of blood towards the male organ, which in turn makes a man unable to attain erections. However, there is need of physical stimulation for the medicine to show its effects.
About the Dosage:
- You can take it without or with meal, but it is advisable to take it on an empty stomach to get faster results.
- Take it an hour prior to kick starting sexual intercourse for it to absorb completely in your bloodstream.
- Always take Generic Levitra with water and gulp it completely instead of chewing or crushing it.
Make sure that you take only a single pill in a day and avoid taking multiple dosages, as this might kick-start a series of unwanted health problems.
- Always consult your healthcare provider or the doctor before taking Generic Levitra.
- Avoid mixing the medication with alcohol and nitrate-based meds.
- Discuss about any existing medical problem or condition that you are suffering from with your doctor before with the dose of Generic Levitra.
- If you experience painful erections lasting for more than four hours or so, then seek for immediate medical assistance.
- Note that the medication will not protect you or your partner from HIV/AIDS or any kind of STDs or sexually transmitted diseases.
Possible Negative Effects:
A few adverse effects noted after the consumption of Generic Levitra are as follows:
- Temporary vision problems
- Facial flushing
- Upset stomach
These are not the only effects that you may experience and thus, if you experience any troublesome sign or change in your body, then contact your doctor at the very earliest. Mild side effects tend to fade away soon in a few hours, but severe side effects call for immediate medical assistance or a visit to the nearest poison control center.