Ways to Deal with Skin Rashes under Eyes!
Rashes on the skin around the eyes may be an indicator of seasonal allergy as well as allergic reaction. This is a very common condition that hits people more often. In this state, you may feel soreness with flaky red appearance on the skin below eyes. Inhalation of allergens like animal dander, dust or pollen may lead to topic dermatitis and may ultimately cause skin rashes around the eyes.
However, it can be treated by taking certain effective and helpful measures.
Tips to treat the rashes under the eyes:-
- Rashes surrounding the eyes may crop up occasionally or may be the persisting condition. However, it is essential to scrutinize and identify the likely causes on this skin inflammation before getting in any treatment.
- If you feel that these rashes are because of the seasonal allergy then you can make use of antihistamine. It will also assist in relieving the signs of sneezing and runny nose as well. Moreover, you need to ensure that you stay clear away from the known allergens like animal dander, dust and pollens.
- Rashes around the eyes may also be the consequence of improper fitting of the swimming goggles or eye glasses. For this, you may need to adjust or change the eyewear to prevent this rash. You can resolve the symptoms by keeping away these objects from the contact of the skin beneath your eyes.
- For the one who wear contact lenses may make use of hypoallergenic contact lens products or lenses to hold back such skin rashes.
- Make sure to remove all the offending cosmetic products on the face or the eye make-ups to avert skin rashes around eyes. One may even make use of baby shampoo that consist no more tears or hypoallergenic formulation to clean out the area surrounding the eyes including the lashes as well as upper lids.
- Dispose of all those old cosmetic products that may possibly port fungi or bacteria. Rather than this, pick hypoallergenic cosmetic stuffs to keep away from any skin rashes and allergenic reactions on the skin below eyes. You can even consult your dermatologist and as for the products that will suit your skin type.
- Do not tough or rub the area around your eyes with your hands as this may intensify the skin condition.
- To ease the irritation and itchiness on the skin around the eyes, you may even apply an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream and check out the condition for few days.
- Keeping the slices of cumber on the eyes and applying the cold pack may also help in relieving the rashes as well as itchiness of the skin.
It is recommended to consult your doctor if these measures do not assist your rashes.