What are the ayurvedic therapies to get rid from the problems of dandruff?
Dandruff is the disorder in which the scalp sheds off the dry flakes and thick layers of dead skin and white powdered stuffs. This makes your scalp itchy and red which in turn causes loss of hair. If not taken proper treatment at right time dandruff may cause to severe patchy baldness which surely you don’t want your hairs to be. Here are some major causes of dandruff and their natural home remedies to cure or reduce dandruff.
What are the Major Causes that lead to Dandruff?
- Not cleaning and maintaining the hairs properly on the regular basis
- Stress and emotions
- Usage of hard shampoos and chemicals on hair
- Severe cold may also lead to dandruff
- Extreme intake of fatty and sweet food stuffs
Simple ayurvedic remedies to get free of the problems of dandruffs:
- With the use of egg shampoo you can wash your hair to get rid of dandruff. Further, make an addition of vinegar and lemon juice in similar quantities and gently massage it on the scalp.
- Once a week massage the scalp with Luke warm coconut oil and allow it to be on your head the whole night and then wash it the next day.
- You can even make a mixture or paste of natural amla powder and tulsi with the required amount or water. Gently massage it on the scalp and wash it after an hour.
- Neem is the best solution for most of the skin and body problems. Thus make use of it to remove the unwanted dandruff. Boil it for some time in water and use it to rinse your hairs.
- Egg is also one of the effective remedy to conditioner your hair as well as prevent it from dandruff. Beat about 3-4 eggs or as much required for your hair, with a little amount of water. Wet your hair completely and apply this mixture on the scalp and allow it remain for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Do not use warm water while washing your hairs.
- The another preventive medicine for dandruff is tea tree oil, mix up 1 tea spoon of tea tree with warm water and gently massage it all over the scalp. Add some amount of lemon water into the normal water and then have a shower with it.