- Kamagra Oral Jelly is easy to consume and there is no need to drink water after taking the dose
- It is specifically helpful for men who are unable to gulp hard tablet
- This jelly dissolves on its own once it is kept underneath the tongue and leaves a pleasant taste, as it is available in various fruity flavors
- With the help of Kamagra Jelly, a man can surely lead a satisfactory sexual life and relationship with his wife
- The effect of this medicine is experienced within few minutes of consumption and lasts long for around four to six hours
- Being a generic medicine, it is easily available, that too at a very reasonable price
- This anti-impotent medicine can be purchased simply by using this healthcare website
- If purchased in bulk, you can reap the benefits of certain discounts and shipping offers
In male sexual weakness, the penile organ fail to achieve and sustain an erection even after proper sexual stimulation. Perhaps, the main reason behind this sexual inadequacy is sluggish blood flow due to obstruction in tiny erectile arteries. Hence, it becomes essential to increase the blood flow in the penile organ in order to stimulate the erection process. Kamagra Oral Jelly does exactly the same to eradicate ED issue in men.
The active ingredient of Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate, an FDA-approved drug that is meant for managing prolonged erection issues. After oral consumption of this jelly medication, the body readily takes up the drug Sildenafil Citrate that further inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). Once PDE5 is inhibited, the other potent chemicals of the body viz. Nitric Oxide (NO) and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) are considerably augmented. With the elevation of these chemicals, the blood circulatory process is greatly improved throughout the system, including erectile tissues of penile organ. Eventually, men experience rigid erection that lasts long for sufficient amount of time.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in a 5-gram sachet that contains 100 mg Sildenafil Citrate in liquid-based gelatin, which is the ideal dose for men with erection issue. So a sachet of this jelly is considered as a single dose, which is to be taken only once in a span of 24 hours. It is always a smart step to use such ED medication after having a word with the medical professional, especially to know about the proper dosage and directions.
How and when to use?
- It is imperative to use Kamagra Jelly only under the supervision of a qualified medical practitioner
- You should use this medicine as directed by the doctor
- For proper drug absorption, one should consume the dose roughly 20 to 30 minutes before making love
- For satisfactory results, do not consume alcohol, energy drinks and fatty meal along with the dosage
- A 24-hour gap between two doses is mandatory to avoid overdosing and its complications
What happens if you skip the dose?
Kamagra Jelly is a medication that is to be taken only when it is required, that too few minutes prior to the sexual activity. Hence, there is no point of skipping or missing the dose. However, the next dose (if willing) should be taken 24 hours after the previous dose, so that unwanted drug reactions can be avoided.
What to do in case of overdose?
Self-medication and/or exceeding the dose can make you real sick. Hence, if you mistakenly overdose with Kamagra Jelly, without wasting a minute call the nearest medical practitioner to assess your health condition. So try to stay away from overdose and use the medicine according to the medical prescription.
Where to store this medicine?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a medication meant for only men who suffer from ED; therefore, it should be kept away from women and children. Also, it should be stored in a safe place where the temperature is relatively cold. Do not keep the medicine in a place that is exposed to direct heat and sunlight.
What are the safety measures?
- Inform your doctor about any other medical illness you are suffering or suffered from before using Kamagra Jelly
- Discuss with the medical practitioner about the usage of this jelly medication in case of allergic to Sildenafil Citrate and undergoing treatment with other therapeutic drugs
- Do not eat grapefruits while using this anti-impotent drug
- Mild giddiness is expected under the influence of Kamagra Jelly, hence men are requested not to indulge in risky activities like driving, riding, etc. after taking the dose
Side Effects of
- Blurry vision
- Hot flashes
- Irregular pulse rate
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulty
- Skin rashes
The above list of side effects are common ones; however, you may experience other symptoms as well. Usually, these symptoms subside gradually, but if they persist, immediately seek for medical help to avoid further complications.
What are the contraindications?
Like every conventional medicine, Kamagra Jelly too is not advisable in few patients who suffer from chronic debilitating disorders, such as –
- Severe heart and brain disease
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- History of seizures, stroke and other neurological illnesses
- Prolonged liver/kidney ailments
- Peyronie’s Disease (Deformity of penile organ)
Other drugs that interact with Kamagra Jelly –
Every synthetic medicine interacts with some or the other medicinal drug, which may lead to unwanted drug reactions, including Kamagra Jelly. The active component of this generic medicine is inimical to certain drugs like nitrates, alpha-blocker, antidepressants, antibiotics, antifungals and seizure medications. Hence, men should be careful and consult the doctor in such cases.