- Sildenafil Citrate will surely infuse some great power in a man’s penile organ to execute coition
- The influence of this powerful drug is for nearly six hours, during which a man can use his quality time by indulging in sexual activity
- A man can execute desirable sexual intercourse and satisfy his woman with great gratification
- This medicinal drug improves a man’s sexual health significantly
- It is easily available here at a very affordable rate
- Different forms of generic medications having Sildenafil Citrate are also easily gettable here
In normal condition, a man experiences rigidity in his penile organ during sexual stimulation due to proper blood flow in his reproductive system. While in ED, the blood flow in the erectile organ becomes sluggish due to narrowing of blood vessels. Hence, it is essential to enhance the blood flow in the penile organ to attain and sustain an erection in ED affected men. Sildenafil Citrate comes to rescue in restoring erection process with the help of its intricate mechanism.
Sildenafil Citrate is itself a therapeutic drug that suppresses a specific enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). When a body experiences reduction in PDE5 level, it automatically activates powerful chemicals viz. cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide, which increase blood flow. The elevation of these chemicals allow the penile organ to receive a fair amount of blood in its spongy tissues, so that it can experience rigidity for a longer period of time.
Usually, the dosage is prescribed by the medical professional after considering certain factors like body’s need, response and susceptibility. The standard dose is 50 mg once in a time span of 24 hours, which can be increased up to 100 mg only after having a word with the physician. Therefore, consulting medical advisor before using Sildenafil Citrate is quite essential, especially for appropriate dosage and directions.
How and when to use?
- Use Sildenafil Citrate exactly as instructed by the healthcare professional
- Plan to take the dose 60 minutes before indulging in sexual activity, so that the drug gets enough time for absorption
- Consume the whole pill, do not break or crush the tablet
- Do not consume fatty-food along with the dosage, as it may hamper the drug absorption process to a great extent
- If willing to take next dose, make sure to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses, so that overdose can be averted
What happens if you skip the dose?
Normally, synthetic medications have dosage timings, but Sildenafil Citrate doesn’t have such factor, because it is to be taken when a man is planning sexual activity. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended to take the dose only once in a time span of 24 hours.
What to do in case of overdose?
You should never exceed the prescribed dose; if done so, you may experience undesirable drug reactions and you may need emergency medical assistance. So by mistakenly or deliberately if you overdose with Sildenafil Citrate, you should call the doctor right away for medical evaluation and to prevent health complications.
Where to store this medicine?
You should store this potent medicine in a very safe place, especially out of the reach of the children and women, because Sildenafil Citrate is not designed for them. At the same time, it should be stored at room temperature and away from direct sunlight or heat.
What are the safety measures?
- Discuss with the doctor whether to use it or not in case of any health issue
- Alcohol and grapefruits are strictly prohibited during dosage, because unwanted reactions are expected
- Risky and outdoor activities like driving, riding, etc. are not allowed after taking the dose, as mild dizziness is expected under the influence of Sildenafil Citrate
- Never try to take the dose in haphazard manner
Side Effects of
- Hot flushes
- Foggy vision
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Swelling of face
One may or may not experience the aforementioned side effects of Sildenafil Citrate. But if they occur and persist, stop the sexual act and call the healthcare professional immediately for medical intervention.
What are the contraindications?
Conventional drug like Sildenafil Citrate is contraindicated in men with certain medical related issues, such as –
- Severe cardiovascular disease
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Prolonged mental illness
- End stage kidney or liver disease
- Penile deformity (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Hypersensitive to Sildenafil Citrate
- Undergoing treatment with nitrates
Other drugs that interact with –
Being an artificial drug, Sildenafil Citrate can interact with other therapeutic drugs. Adverse drug interaction in body can produce unwanted symptoms like severe hypotension, breathlessness, etc. Medicinal drugs for heart complaints, depression, hypertension, Tuberculosis, bacterial infections and AIDS are known to react with Sildenafil Citrate. Hence, men should inform about these medications beforehand.