- Females can overcome their sexual dysfunctions just by using Lovegra and cooperate well during lovemaking
- Since this medicine help secrete natural oil in vaginal tract, there is no pain during coition
- The effect of this medicine is for six hours; hence, a woman can easily cooperate with her husband during coital session
- Overall sexual function in significantly improved with this medication, so that females can lead an impotent-free life
- Lovegra can be purchased easily by using this website, that too at a very cheaper rate than local drug stores
In females, few potential factors affect the sexual function, causing poor blood supply to the reproductive system. Poor flow of blood in genitals is the primary reason behind arousal disorder and other associated sexual dysfunctions. To overcome FSAD and improve overall sexual function, it is highly essential to increase the blood flow in the reproductive system. Lovegra does exactly the same.
After oral administration of Lovegra, the body takes up Sildenafil Citrate to target and suppress the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). With the inhibition of PDE5, the other potent chemicals of the body viz. Nitric Oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate are elevated significantly. Now, this healthy chemical interaction in the body allows the blood to flow at good pace throughout the system, including reproductive system. Improved blood flow in genitals increases sensitivity around vaginal region for arousal. At the same time, other internal reproductive organs secrete some oil-like substance that acts as a lubricant during sexual intercourse.
The correct dosage of Lovegra is prescribed by the physician after assessing the condition, age and response of a woman. Typically, a dose of 100 mg is preferred in middle-aged women, which is ought to be taken nearly 60 minutes before taking part in sexual activity. However, women are requested to seek medical advice beforehand for proper dosage and directions.
How and when to use?
- Use Lovegra only after discussing with the healthcare professional
- The pill should be taken along with a glass full of water, without splitting or crushing it
- For proper drug absorption, take the medicine with a bland and fat-free diet
- For effective results, take the drug approximately an hour before planning the sexual activity
What happens if you skip the dose?
Lovegra should be taken only when you want to take part in lovemaking. But a minimum gap of 24 hours between two doses is mandatory to evade overdose and its complications. So if you are willing to take the next dose, make sure it is consumed only after 24 hours of previous dose.
What to do in case of overdose?
Overdose with synthetic medicine is always harmful, as it may produce unnecessary drug reactions. Same is the case with Lovegra; if you overdose with it, you may need to visit a casualty unit. So if you suspect an overdose, immediately call the medical practitioner to achieve timely treatment.
Where to store this medicine?
Storing this medicine safely is very important. Lovegra pills should be kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. It is not designated for children; hence, it is recommended to keep away from them.
What are the safety measures?
- Prior consultation with doctor is essential and inform about health issues (if any) such as –
- Medicinal allergies
- Medical conditions – thyroid abnormalities, hypertension, uncontrolled diabetes, etc.
- Undergoing treatment
- Women may experience dizziness after consuming the pill; therefore, it is advisable to stay indoors
- Alcohol, grapefruits and fatty meal should not be consumed along with the dosage
Side Effects of
- Hot flashes
- Skin rashes
- Blurry vision
- Breathing issues
One may experience any of these side effects; however, other symptoms may also occur, which usually depend on the person’s response. If the aforementioned symptoms persist, immediately get in touch with the healthcare professional for medical attention.
What are the contraindications?
Women who suffer from below-mentioned diseases should not use this anti-impotent medication, as unwanted drug reactions are expected.
- Uncontrolled hypertension and/or diabetes
- Serious cardiovascular disease
- Debilitating neurological disorders
- Thyroid abnormalities
- Reproductive system ailments
Women who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should stay away from this medication.
Other drugs that interact with Lovegra –
The medicinal drugs that interact with and reduce the efficacy of Lovegra are nitrates, alpha-blockers, tranquilizers or sedatives, antibiotics and herbal supplements. Therefore, it is always better to inform your doctor about undergoing treatment before using this female Viagra.