- The effect of this therapeutic drug is for around four to six hours, during which a man can experience firm erections during lovemaking
- A man can satisfy his woman by executing desirable sexual intercourse
- With the help of this medication, men can lead a healthier and happier sexual life
- Kamagra can really help men restore their sexual health
- Here, this generic ED drug is available at a very cheaper rate than local drug stores
- One can avail the benefits of various discounts and shipping offers by buying Kamagra in bulk
- The effect of drug is experienced within few minutes of consumption
- Being an FDA-approved drug, it is safe in use, but only after doctor’s advice
Normally, an erection is a physiological process that takes place when a man undergoes sexual stimulation. During sexual activity, the sensitive male organ receives adequate amount of blood it its erectile tissues to experience rigidity. This normal physiology is greatly hampered in ED. Hence, it becomes important to restore blood flow in the male reproductive organ to promote rigid erection. Kamagra tablets do exactly the same by acting on an enzymatic level.
After oral administration of Kamagra pill, the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) is greatly reduced. Once this enzyme is reduced, the other natural chemicals of the body increase, such as Nitric Oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. When these chemicals increase, the blood circulation throughout the system is significantly augmented, particularly in the male organ. The erectile tissues receive enough amount of blood to encourage erection process. This is how Kamagra works in helping men to attain and sustain an erection for longer duration.
The dosage of this medicine actually depends on several factors like age, need, response and susceptibility of an ED affected man. For instance, a middle-aged man who is relatively younger than older man (above 60 years) may require Kamagra 100mg only once in duration of 24 hours, while an elder man with low susceptibility may need 50 mg to achieve hard-on. Hence, the medical practitioner is the right person to prescribe you the exact dosage.
How and when to use?
- Use Kamagra after consulting the doctor and utilize it exactly as per his/her directions
- Consume the pill orally, preferably with a glass full of water for proper assimilation
- Use when it is required and take the dose approximately an hour before indulging in sexual activity
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet, as doing so may lower the drug efficacy
- A minimum gap of 24 hours is compulsory between two doses to avert overdose
What happens if you skip the dose?
Since Kamagra is to be used only when it is required, there is no need to worry if you haven’t taken the dose after 24 hours. However, one should be careful with dosage timings, because if the next dose is taken before 24 hours of previous dose, there are great chances of experiencing unwanted drug reactions.
What to do in case of overdose?
If you exceed the dose, you are susceptible to suffer from unnecessary medical aggravation, in which you may require hospitalization. If you take two doses at a single time, immediately call the nearest doctor for emergency medical attention. Hence, while using this generic medicine, be careful with the dosage part.
Where to store this medicine?
This medicine should be stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight. It is recommended to keep this anti-impotent medication away from children and women, as it is not formulated for them.
What are safety measures?
- Inform the healthcare professional about any health-related issues before using Kamagra tablets.
- Ask the doctor about the usage of this medicine in case of chronic debilitating illness
- One should not consume alcohol and grapefruits while undergoing treatment with this ED drug
- Outdoor, risky activities like driving, riding, etc. are not allowed after taking the pill, as mild dizziness is experienced
Side Effects of
- Blurry vision
- Hot flashes
- Chest pain
- Skin rash
- Swelling of lips, face and tongue
The aforementioned symptoms are few plausible side effects of Kamagra; however, they subside after some time. If at all these symptoms persist, immediately get in touch with the nearest medical practitioner for timely treatment.
What are the contraindications?
Like every synthetic drug, Kamagra too have certain limitations, which means men with some health issues should not use this anti-impotent medicine. Men are advisable not to use this ED drug if they are suffering from following conditions –
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Past history of epilepsy and stroke
- Uncontrolled High blood pressure
- Chronic kidney/liver diseases
- Bleeding or blood diseases
- Peyronie’s disease (penile deformity)
- Longstanding vision problems
- Known case of allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
Other drugs that interact with Kamagra?
Kamagra may interact haphazardly with other therapeutic agents, such as nitrate (drug for heart ailment), antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants, broad spectrum antibiotics/antifungals and medications for seizures, TB and HIV. Hence, tell the doctor about any medication before using Kamagra.