- The first and foremost benefit of Penegra is that it works exactly as same as Viagra, the branded version
- The effect of this generic ED drug is for nearly six hours, so you can have some great time while making love
- You can lead a happier and healthier life by using this medicament
- This generic medicine is easily available here at a real affordable rate
- You can rely on this medicine to overcome ED and its mental complications
ED, also known as impotency, is characterized by penile organ weakness due to poor blood supply in the spongy erectile tissues. The blood vessels of male organ undergo constriction, because of which the normal flow of blood is hampered, leading to listless erection. Hence, it becomes necessary to restore the normal flow of blood to infuse power in a reproductive tool. Penegra looks after this pathology with the help of its active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate.
Once you consume Penegra pill, the drug Sildenafil Citrate enters the bloodstream and reduces the enzyme known as PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type five). Reduction in PDE5 level activates other potential blood-circulatory boosting chemicals viz. cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. When your body experiences this chemical interaction, the blood flow is automatically improved throughout the system, particularly in the penile tissues. Ultimately, the erectile organ receives adequate amount of blood to achieve an erection that sustains for longer duration.
Physicians often prefer a dose of 50 mg or 100 mg once in 24 hours. However, the dosage depends on several factors like age, response and susceptibility of men. For instance, older men may require 50 mg, while younger or middle-aged ones may need 100 mg. So it is better to seek a medical advice before coming to the conclusion regarding dosage.
How and when to use?
- Penegra should be used exclusively after discussing with the doctor
- This will help you use this generic ED drug safely and appropriately
- The pill is ought to be taken with a glass full of water
- The dose should be consumed approximately 45 minutes before commencing sexual activity
- Make sure the next dose is taken only when it is required but 24 hours after the previous dose
What happens if you skip the dose?
Penegra is a medicine which is to be taken only when it is needed. That means it should be used when you want to satisfactorily enjoy the sexual activity. But remember, a gap of 24 hours is mandatory between two doses. If not maintained, you may suffer from overdose and its health complications.
What to do in case of overdose?
Many men, in excitement, tend to exceed the prescribed dose, which is highly unadvisable. You should stay away from such things, as overdose can lead to severe medical complications. In case if you overdose with Penegra, call the doctor right away for emergency medical attention.
Where to store this medicine?
Like most of the synthetic medications, Penegra too should be kept is a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight. Particularly, it should be stored away from kids and women, because this medicine is not formulated for them.
What are the safety measures?
- Ask your doctor whether to use Penegra or not in case of any longstanding disease
- Tell your doctor about any medicinal allergy or undergoing treatment before using this generic anti-impotent drug
- Mild drowsiness is experienced under the influence of Sildenafil Citrate, so try to avoid outdoor activities (driving, riding, etc.) after consuming the pill
- The consumption of alcohol during dosage is strictly prohibited, because it will make you feel more dizzy
Side Effects of
- Stomach upset
- Hot flushes
- Foggy vision
These are few common, mild side effects of Penegra, which usually subside after some time. If they occur with high intensity, stop the sexual act and immediately call the physician for medical intervention.
What are the contraindications?
You should not use this generic ED medicine if you have any of the below-mentioned medical illnesses –
- Serious heart troubles
- Prolonged neurological disease like Parkinsonism
- Liver or kidney failure
- Congenital or acquired deformity of sexual organ
- Severe hypertension
Other drugs that interact with Penegra –
If you are taking nitrates or alpha-blocker medicines, stay away from this anti-impotent drug, because unwanted medical aggravation is expected if taken in such conditions. Other drugs that interact with Penegra are antidepressant, antibiotics and drugs that act on nervous system.