- Zenegra will certainly help you achieve h3er erections like you used to get before
- With the help of this generic medicine, you can lead a satisfactory and healthy relationship with your spouse
- The effect is seen within few minutes of intake and lasts long for around six hours
- Zenegra is way too cheaper than the branded counterpart
- One can easily buy this generic ED medicine here
Physiologically, an erection is a process that is experienced by a man after undergoing sexual stimulation. During sexual foreplay, the brain is the first organ that gets activated, which releases certain neurotransmitters and signals reproductive organ for an erection that occurs when blood flow in the erectile arteries is fair enough. In ED, the blood flow in a man’s penile organ is hampered, probably due to clogging of arteries. Zenegra is the perfect solution for ED problem, as it has the ability to enhance the blood flow by dilating the blood vessels.
The active ingredient present in Zenegra is Sildenafil Citrate that looks after increasing the blood supply to the male organ by dilating the blood vessels. This is highly possible through an intricate mechanism of Sildenafil Citrate, which decreases the level of an enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). Decrement in PDE5 level further increases the levels of two vital chemicals viz. Nitric Oxide (NO) and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). When the body experiences this chemical interaction, the blood flow is significantly improved throughout the system, particularly in the erectile organ. Ultimately, the sexual organ gets erect and sustains its hardness for longer duration.
The dosage usually depends on a person’s need and response; hence, the doctor is the right person to explain you about the dosage. However, the ideal dose of Zenegra is 100 mg only once in a time span of 24 hours, while older men may require 50 mg.
How and when to use?
- You should use Zenegra only after seeking a proper medical advice, so that you can use it appropriately and safely
- The prescribed dose is ought to be taken along with a glass full of water for proper assimilation
- You should not break or crush the tablet, as doing so may hamper the drug efficacy
- Zenegra is to be taken approximately 50 minutes before planning the sexual activity
- If taking with food, make sure the food is bland and fat-free
What happens if you skip the dose?
Zenegra is one such medicine that is to be used only when it is needed. There is no dosage schedule of this generic medicine, as it is ought to be taken when you are planning to make love. Remember, a 24-hour gap is mandatory between two doses. If the gap is not maintained, overdose will make you real sick.
What to do in case of overdose?
Overdose with any therapeutic agent can be harmful, as it can produce undesirable drug reactions in the body. So it is better to stay away from overdose by maintaining a gap of 24 hours between two doses and self-medication. In case if you have overdosed with Zenegra, straight away visit your doctor to receive medical attention.
Where to store this medicine?
Zenegra should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and sunlight. More importantly, it should be kept away from the children and women, as the active drug Sildenafil Citrate is not meant for them.
What are the safety measures?
- Inform every bit of health history (if any) to the medical advisor before using this generic medication, such as –
- Sildenafil Citrate allergy
- Medical history of hypertension, neurological diseases, liver/kidney ailments, etc.
- Undergoing treatment with any prescription medicine or herbal supplements
- Alcohol, energy drinks and other stimulants are strictly prohibited during dosage of zenegra
- You should not panic if you experience dizziness after taking the dose, because it is common and goes away after some time
Side Effects of
- Blurry vision
- Skin rash
- Hot flushes
- Chest pain
The above-mentioned symptoms are common drug reactions of Zenegra, which may be experienced by men. They often subside, but if they don’t, immediately get in touch with the nearest physician for medical evaluation.
What are the contraindications?
Men who have and have had medical conditions should not use this generic medication, such as –
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Severe hypertension
- Complication of diabetes
- Liver/kidney diseases
- Congenital deformity of penile organ
Men with a known case of allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should not use this generic ED medicine.
Other drugs that interact with Zenegra –
Nitrates, antidepressants, antihypertensive drugs, antibiotics and sedatives interact with the active drug of Zenegra. Hence, men are recommended to inform the medical advisor about undergoing treatment to avert unwanted drug interaction.