- You can definitely achieve rigid erection just by popping a single pill of Suhagra
- With the help of this medicine, you can satisfy your wife with great sexual gratification and lead a happier life
- The effect is felt within few minutes of consumption and it remains for around four to six hours
- Undoubtedly, you can have some great time by performing desirable coital session
- Being a generic medicine, Suhagra is quite cheaper than the branded counterpart and is easily available here
According to normal physiology, erection is a process that takes place when a man is sexually stimulated. During sexual foreplay, the brain activates certain chemicals that send signal to the reproductive organ to get erect, which is a result of proper blood flow in erectile tissues. This whole process is interrupted in ED, probably due to narrowing of arteries, leading to sluggish blood flow. This abnormal condition can be reversed by using a potent drug, Suhagra.
Suhagra does this with the help of its active component Sildenafil Citrate, which inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) after the oral consumption. When PDE5 is inhibited, the body experiences elevation in cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide levels. These chemicals are responsible for boosting blood circulatory process. Once these chemicals are enhanced, the blood vessels in penile organ dilate and enhance the flow of blood to encourage an erection process.
The dosage of Suhagra often depends on a man’s need, response and susceptibility. That means, few men may require 50 mg and others may need 100 mg potency. Usually, 100 mg Suhagra is the ideal dose, which is to be taken as per the doctor’s advice.
How and when to use?
- It is highly imperative to use Suhagra after consulting the medical professional
- You should take the pill orally along with a glass full of water
- You should not break, crush or chew the tablet, as partial ingestion will not yield satisfactory results
- Suhagra is to be used only when you are planning the sexual activity, and at least an hour before lovemaking
- Do not use this generic medicine haphazardly
What happens if you skip the dose?
Suhagra is a medicine used only when it is required, which is to be taken only once in duration of 24 hours, an hour before commencing sexual activity. Therefore, there is no point in skipping or missing the dose. But it is compulsory to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses.
What to do in case of overdose?
Overdose is experienced when you exceed the advised dosage; if you fail to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses, you are susceptible to overdose. In such case, immediately call the nearest health practitioner for emergency medical service, so that unwanted complications are averted.
Where to store this medicine?
You should be very cautious when it comes to storage of Suhagra. It should be kept away from high temperature zone like direct heat or sunlight. Instead, store at room temperature in cool, dry place. At the same time, you should keep this generic medicine out of the reach of the children and women, as it is not formulated for them.
What are the safety measures?
- Before using Suhagra, tell your doctor about any medical related issues
- Particularly, inform about any medical problem, treatment and drug allergies
- Alcohol, stimulants and fatty food are not allowed with the dosage, as they may worsen your condition
- Grapefruits should be strictly prohibited while using this generic medicine
- Mild dizziness is quite common soon after taking the dose; hence, stay away from outdoor, risky activities like driving, riding, etc.
Side Effects of
- Blurry vision
- Stomach upset
- Hot flashes
- Skin rash
These are few common side effects of Suhagra, which often go away after some time. If they occur with great intensity, stop the coital act and immediately get in touch with the doctor for medical intervention. A rare side effect known as Priapism (prolonged erection) may occur; in such case, call the doctor to assess your penile condition.
What are the contraindications?
Suhagra is a synthetic medicine, so there are few limitations and contraindications of the active drug in men who suffer from the following issues –
- Chronic liver or kidney disorder
- Cardiovascular disease
- Neurological problems
- Peyronie’s disease (penile organ deformity)
- Severe hypertension
Men who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate are recommended not to use this generic anti-impotent medication.
Other drugs that interact with Suhagra –
Suhagra can act with other therapeutic agents if taken in combination, such as nitrates, antidepressants, high blood pressure drugs, medicines that act on nerves, antibiotics and antivirals. These drugs may act haphazardly if taken along with Suhagra, while few of them may reduce the efficacy this ED drug.